Fancy a career in Relief Management?
Think you have what it takes?
Send us your CV via this link.
Working in Relief Management
Working in the field of Relief Management can be a very interesting and rewarding choice, but it is not for everyone. Good relief managers must have a broad experience of the industry, a wide range of skills and a great deal of flexibility.
As a relief manager you must be prepared to go where the work is, and to take on the challenge that you are faced with. Although most agencies will try to find out as much information about a job as they can in advance, this is often limited and sometimes inaccurate. Most people trying to get a good relief manager for their site will tend to 'gild the lily' when discribing the job, and you will not really find out the true nature of the job until you start it. And once you've started, you're in.
When you take a job as a relief manager you will be expected to walk into somebody else's business and run it as your own, but also to follow the clients guidelines and proceedures. This is not always the easiest of tight ropes to walk.
All that said, relief management is fantastic for the right people. You will constantly face new and interesting challenges. You'll gain a huge depth of experience accross the width of the industry, running everything from back street boozers, to night clubs, to high end gastro venues. One thing you can be sure of is that you will never be bored!
Working with Inn House Solutions
We, at Inn House Solutions, are always interested in signing up the brightest and the best up for our clients. Although we can never, due to the nature of the business, promise everybody work, there is work out there for the right people. Currently the highest demand is for couples, one of whom can run a kitchen, so it is here that we are most actively searching for new people.
There are several requirements that we place on our managers. If you cannot fulfill the requirements below, then you need not apply:
- You must hold a current, valid Personal License. Or one of you must if applying as a couple.
- You must be prepared to geographically flexible.
- You must not have had any convictions (except, possibly, for traffic offfences that do not relate to alcohol).
- You must not be bankrupt or in any form of Voluntary Agreement.
- You have at least 3 years management experience, as either a leaseholder/tenant or as a General Manager.
- You must be able, and prepared, to lodge a security bond with Inn House Solutions.
- You must be able to supply at least 2 trade references. These sould not be from other landlords, we are looking for trade proffessionals such as: Area Managers, Accountants or Stocktakers.
- You must have a real love and enthusiasm for running pubs.
If you think that you satisfy these conditions, and are interested in working as a relief manager, then please send a CV or Resume to:
Inn House Solutions Ltd
PO Box 48
Or attach it to an email on via the link to the left.
Once we have been through your CV, someone will get back to you to arrange an interview.